6.26.2006

Gabblydegook

Gabbly is giving me trouble at the moment, and upgrading my version of Firefox may not be an option. I'll keep trying some stuff, see if I can get it working. I'd be cool with going to the arena, but I also wouldn't mind just sticking to the blog. What's the time zone difference between myself and the majority of the players, anyhow? 2 hours? 3?

Oh, and I agree with Schmektor, no problem with getting knocked out. I've played in far too many AD&D campaigns where getting killed or KO'd simply didn't happen. Boring as hell.

Rob, any particular translation of DQ you'd recommend? I currently have one checked out that seemed less poetic but more readily readable than the others. I've got nothing but time, but I'd like to get to read lots of things, and some of the stuff I've read recently has slowed me way down (I'm beginning to remember why I didn't finish Paradise Lost at school...)

No comments: