3.16.2007

Age 10d4 years

I hear you Steve. But I kind of thrived on existential angst growing up, and still do, really. I could never do the money thing.

Regardless, I wear a shirt and tie to work most days. No one else here does though, so it's not like a uniform... more like the latest version of my long hair/combat boots or big pants/adidas sneaks. I get older, world keeps turnin, I'm just trying to have an interesting life.

I feel like I've sacrificed some things, but in the long view, I'm pretty satisfied with the road thus far. I mean, shit, I just had a fabulous $600 dinner for two in one of Tokyo's most exclusive hotels. Not everyone gets to do that.

What I worry about is the road ahead. Seems like I've had a pretty care-free life thus far, compared to the big shit on the horizon next year. Scary, really. My 'existentialism'- better said to be 'iconoclasm'- is the thing I trust in to get me through it with minimal regrets.

But money does matter- I need enough to do what I want, but no more. Maybe a bit more now to save for the days that I'm old. Ugh, old.

...

By the way, to any of you DiD haters- we still rockin. Bitches don't even know the bonus shit I got comin online.

No comments: