5.09.2006

Marivhon

well I reread what I posted with yvette and I'm sorry it was so hard to follow. I hope you got the meat and potato part out of it. I would like to say that we can agree to agree if we were together talking about this and had more time. this isn't really a good medium for all of this. It's funny you brought up Solipsism. I've been thinking a lot about it for my game. The 2 main philosophical world views are solipsism and palymsism. I don't think I spelled that last part right, but it's founded on the idea of Palymsists. Books written over other books, that still contain the original texts but hidden in a way. Well that in and of itself would be a long talk between DM and player.... Ah well.

On a side note I have made my 3rd batch of beer and they keep getting better.

No comments: