5.19.2006

Dave, Fist of Odin

Well, okay, I suppose, but it feels a little false. I mean, I'm really busy right now, and my head is filled with topology - and one of the things I like about DiD is that I can check in, make a bunch of posts, and then go for awhile and just go along. You know? Like, most of the time in Hello Airport, I didn't have much to say anyway - so I didn't post.

Should I post on days where we're just slogging along, to say something like 'yup, me too?' I mean, if I posted every day in H.A. - those would be my posts, or I'd gussy them up with some bullshit but it'd be about the same thing, really, and I'd feel like I've got one more thing I have to do.

And really, it won't change my behavior any. When I've got a bunch of time I post a lot - when I don't, I don't - and it's not because posting is something I HAVE to do, like write another fucking paper - it's something I LIKE to do.

Or, if this is a social obligation that I am not meeting, then I should regretfully bow out entirely, because I cannot commit to posting every day.

No comments: