10.17.2005

Wembley kicks ASS

Yeah that thing is so good. I made an 8th level dungeon that featured 'Wembley', a 9th level Halfling Rogue Vampire. He had +11 Appraisal! Pretty useful for a halfling vampire in a 20'x20' room I guess. I like the halls that just go nowhere. Now that is a classic.

Don't worry about watching this site while you do laundry. As you can see, it's basically me and thee. Kinda like watching paint drip. So. Hmm. You see 'Serenity'? It was pretty good.

UPDATE. Okay, so you know how you just posted and said 'I follow the party into the foundry'? I usually read that as you doing nothing. I then wait around for someone, who usually happens to be Mark, to post and say "We enter the foundry!" So while previously I just would've ignored your post as basically meaningless- I mean, it'd be more informative to say "If the party enters the foundry, I stay behind", because default is everyone moves when one person moves- today marks a new beginning! Just check out the DnD page!

No comments: