10.14.2005

I thought that was the goal of a DM

I killed all my players last night, it kinda sucked. I don't want them to make new characters because reintroducing the plot would be tedious and worse. So, I am taking some time off. It's weird though last night I still found myself thinking about what was going to happen now and who would be doing what. It's like when someone dies and you forget or you move a clock and keep glancing at where it was. Good death though they almost broke a staff of power as they went as the grand fuck you, but they didn't.

I'm off to Misouri (get it) to visit my parents and others so I be gone next tuesday till the next. I might be able to check in but my dads third world connction speed, acutally the third worlds is better. Well you get the drift.

No comments: