10.17.2005

Marivhon

Well imagine shaking hands....got it? Your thumb will sort of come to rest in the soft tissue triangle where the thumb joins (sort of) with the wrist. So in between the actually hand bones that lead on to the index finger and the thumb bones in the hand I was going to get a bird I drew up as a tattoo in the game I ran. The bird kinda looks like a crow/hawk/kingfisher bird. Unfortunately it's too intricate and the tattoo would bleed out/blur a lot. So I have to try and draw an image I like (which I don't think I'll be able to do because I have a hard time compromising) with straighter lines and more space between them so if it bleeds it won't just blur out. I am going to talk to another tattoo artist about it who kind of specializes in delicate work but he'll probably have to do it 3 or 4 times very lightly to get it to take and even then it will need a lot of touch up work every 4 years or so......

No comments: