6.06.2007

on that note

the funny thing is that I swear I read that book a long time ago, well 5 or 6 years.
I don't really remember what it was about. huh.

for those of you who read picture books, I think Y the Last Man is a pretty good series.

and fell is one of the prettiest comics ever done, even if it was mostly rendered on a computer.

the fountain was a movie really surprised me. but, it is my kind of thing. It seemed to have all of the things Rob wishes for in stories.

I'm not playing thak btw, I think you (Rob) and I have different ideas about gaming. that works ok on table top, but not here. Here it just makes me mad. Huh, the right side shift button doesn't work on this computer. that's why that isn't capitalized, while St. Peters cathedral ends up weird. Is it strange to use my left pinky to capitalize S's?

Bye.

No comments: