8.31.2005

Marivhon

ok, lets cut the old skool crap.
I'm a non-retarded monk....who has been a part of killing 13 or so Unicorns, including their fucking king, and I'm 1st level still. No wait you might ask what else have you done. Well, I was challenged to single combat by the Grand Master of Flowers, hows that catch ya.
I would think that by "old skool rulz" I would be at least 5th, adjusted for stingy dm, maybe 3rd. What I don't get is why the hell after almost 2 months and I still 1st goddamn level...;.dfkgaosdj. Ok just had to get that our of my system.... Fuck coke anyone have a pilsner urqell shit.... And while I'm pissed, fuck guest DM's bullshit. I want second level before some other wacko screws me, the first guy isn't finished with what he started for christ's sake. And that damn Vrill guy has me worked up. Secret plans....shit he has the goddamn lever, it's no secret, we all know he is able to pull that shit as need be to gain a level and a free teleport ring. He is at the level where he would teleport right, I mean the guy isn't going to use an invisibility ring, right? Shit. Ok.... Calm down. Anyone got that Pilsner...... I mean for crying out loud I do a goddamn d3 for damage..... You guys could have told me that monks suck....no wait they don't as we have seen because the Grand Master of Flowers just showed up. You might say hang in there buddy, but come on after all I've done, still 1st level. I just don't know..... Anyway if you've read this far I congradualulate you on your dedication to the game.......see ya....
¶ 7:30 AM
8.30.2005

No comments: