8.28.2005

Dave, Fist of Odin

Ummm - I'm not walking away from this guy.

I mean, SOMEONE's come in and fucked up a perfectly good temple to Odin, and SOMEBODY went and fucked one of Odin's helpmeets in the ass (mentally, anyway), and SOMETHING is going to be done about it. The someone and somebody are both this cockmonger; the something is Dave, Fist of Odin.

I know. It's totally hopeless. I know. Dave, Fist of Odin is going to die, right here, right now. But when you play the priest, you roll with the punches - my church wants this Valkyrie freed, and that's what I aim to do. Ah, well. It's been a nice run of things - magic plate mail, floating zombie heads, clobbering - no regrets.

Well, give me a round or two to see if we can get Grunna up and running - if not, no reason for us ALL to die. Besides - toe to toe with the GMoF - that's pretty fucking sweet.

No comments: