8.29.2005

Hunh.

Well, I wasn't expecting THAT.

Ah, well. I suppose I'm not upset, really - it's given me an out with honor, you know?

Besides, when I go back to the temple to report:

(Other Priest of Odin): '...well, let me get this straight. You and your companions showed up to this monestary, that you saw was a former temple to the Big Guy. You sniffed around a bit, and saw Grunna all mindfucked, so you went batshit. Killed a bunch of monks and modrons. Then the Grand Master of Flowers showed up. You tried to get Grunna un-fucked, no dice, and then you were about to smack the GMoF, and that's when your buddy torched you unconcious and carried you out. Is that right?'

(D, FoO): 'Ummm . . . yeah, that's about it.'

(OPoO): 'Well, good try. GMoF, hey? That's some heavy shit.'

Then maybe the Big Guns of Odin will go in there and put some flame-striking Holy Wording smack down.

No comments: