12.02.2005

Descent into Depths: Table Talk

Now I am really pissed. my post didn't go and it was very, very long.
To sum it up. Vrill is 7th level or at least can Dimension Door which is the same thing. I can't even train. Mages by 1st edition can't cast if they are hit, but rules have been changed, like my character is allowed to suck. He walked into our room and Anti dave came with him and that same round he fireballed us. We shouldn't have been that easily surprised, it's one of the things monks have going for them.

I just don't think the Magic Hand of the DM should be seen and if it is it shouldn't be flipping me off. I'm second level and my fancy item is a ninja star. I should be watching the horses. Sure I have 8000 exp in the bank, but I get the feeling I can't spend it till Vrill is dead. I just had a save or die roll and now he's running off. I stood before the GMF and had to walk away. grr. Just not a lot to smile about for me in DiD. Sure it's fun to read...but it hasn't been so great to play as of late.

No comments: