12.03.2005

Dave, Fist of Odin

Whoa there - I have a lot of fun with DiD because it's light, and goofy, and I don't have to worry about movement rates or any of that shit. If we're going to start doing that stuff this will get significantly less fun, I think. I mean, it's a blog here about a fantasy game. My character got his god chosen for him with a freaking dice roll. When shit goes down, we whack people with sharpened or blunted metal objects and come up with cheesy raps. I like that the system's broken, that we don't care about initiative, etc. One of the things I don't like is when I'm got too much to do at school I get chided for not posting every day - and if we're going to start worrying about realism in the combats more it's going to start sucking more, I think.

My $0.02.

No comments: