9.20.2007

The tarp couldn't stop the News.

That poor big guy.

No, that's just Mark, no Twain. -Thanks, though.

I think that lady was afraid of looking dumb. -Rightfully so.

I guess these are the Tantric Chakras:

1. Muladhara (Sanskrit: Mūlādhāra) tip of the tailbone, spiritual potential
2. Swadhisthana (Sanskrit: Svādhiṣṭhāna) tailbone, unconscious emotion or desire
3. Manipura (Sanskrit: Maṇipūra) navel, dynamism
4. Anahata (Sanskrit: Anāhata) heart, love based decisions
5. Vishuddha (Sanskrit: Viśuddha) neck, discrimination and wisdom
6. Ajna (Sanskrit: Ājñā) eyebrow, mind
7. Bindu (Sanskrit: Bindu) a dot at the back of the head, prayer and Aum
8. Sahasrara (Sanskrit: Sahasrāra) top of head, higher consciousness

I can't say it works for me. I think my chakras change from time to time.

No comments: