2.23.2006

prophecy, profits, and petoskey rocks

Yeah no shit, I thought everyone knew that 17 DX was +2 init/missile weapons, -3 AC. I mean, that's like not knowing about Petoskey rocks or something. God.

'undead prophecies' is another search phrase, as is 'cinder invisibility'. So someone's looking out for you there Cinder.

Marathon fiction reading continues on the home front, just finished 'Ada' by Nabokov, 'Dance Dance Dance' by Murakami, and I'm almost done with Umberto Eco's latest book, which is probably the most accessible thing he's written, i.e. it doesn't begin with 100 pages of pederasty, I mean, pedantry. 100 pages of pederasty would be Nabokov.

Now we're going to get 'Teddy Ruxpin pederast' as the hot google search that reels 'em in. I wonder what all these Teddy Ruxpin fetishists think of our website. Hey, as long as they click on our 'blog links' or whatever. Almost $20 in profit!

No comments: