2.20.2008

Best picture I've taken all month

I was running an errand last Friday at lunch and I saw this cop car sitting in this school's parking lot. I thought to myself:

"That's interesting, I hope nothing bad happened. That police officer must have been in a hurry to park crooked like that"

Forty minutes later, on my way back from the errand, I saw that the car was there and had to double back and take this picture. This parking job wasn't for a lack of space. There were AT LEAST 35 spots in the lot... but none were at the front door like this one.

I am torn. I want to think that there was some kind of emergency, and this heroic police officer was the first responder. And I'd like to believe that his/her car is still taking up TWO handicapped spaces because he/she is still inside providing some kind of life saving service to the school.

But I have a sinking feeling that dude was just lazy and didn't want to huff it more than 15 ft. to the entrance.

No comments: