12.10.2007

O, my brothers.

Gao Qi and I have been watching Battlestar Galactica. It's good.

We saw The Golden Compass on Saturday. It wasn't good. Maybe if we'd read the book it might make some sense. To us, it was just a poorly explained magical fantasy tour. Look, a talking bear! Look, a cowboy! Look, a witch! Look, Pirates! Look, a neat blimp! -That was it.

No Country for Old Men is dirty good.

Still working on the system. Ed, Matt and I have been doing some testing and editing. I'm working on making it presentable now. I've gained much respect for Gygax in this process. I still have no name.

Reading up on the 4E D&D spoilers, it sounds awful. Two examples: 1) There is a race called dragonborn. 2) Half elves get a bonus to their diplomacy checks.

Science has been difficult. But that's what it's about. I'm in grind mode.

Happy Holidays to you and yours.

Sometimes I want to cut my silver cord.

No comments: