12.03.2007

$65

I go to a hair salon every month. $45 plus $20 tip. The woman who cuts my hair is fantastic... never had a 'bad hair day' since I've been going to her, and she changed my hair gel for the better.

Plus she's great to talk to and pretends to like me and be really interested in what I say and do.

Plus it's a refreshing change from the school barber here, who used to piss me off by ranting about the Bush administration for 30 minutes every time I went to get my hair cut. What do you say to shit like that? "Uh huh. Yeah. Well, I guess. Sure. I dunno. Maybe. Well, really? Uh..." Retarded.

Plus she's cute.

$65. It's a bargain.

...

Starting up a new campaign here. No, not HERE here, on the blog. Here in the part of the real world in which I live. Thankfully, I'm not running it- Jon is, and it's D&D but set in the year 4000. The intro is fantastic, can't wait. I'm gonna play Frank Burton, 1st level barbarian, who by 3rd edition doesn't know how to read. That's cool, it's in his background, he went in to get a slug removed from his gut, and got a 'Mississippi haircut' in addition. Goddamn army.

No comments: