8.20.2007

Don't be a stranger

Well ya know, this thing has been a horse-with-broken-leg for a while now.

Momentum is the key to success in all things living. DiD had a history of losing but then regaining momentum, but not this time... we limped along for too long. Lessons learned.

Thanks everyone for your time and effort throughout the two.five years we kept it going. I'm still gonna use DiD Table Talk as my soapbox for bitching about things in life like ex/change ladies, and for telling the world what my favorite song is today. Today it's actually the Vission vs Aude remix of Kelly Clarkston's "Stranger" with the dirty electro bass.

Now I gotta find a new avenue for gaming. I really hope that in six months time, you don't hear my voice on a podcast talking about how awesome it was to change my dwarf from a left-hander to a right-hander, give him an eyepatch, pick up Advanced Brewing feats, or change his sex to 'hers' in 4E.



"You're not the blog that I once knew...
Are you scared to blog here too...
If they could only blog like I do...
Then they would see a strange blog too..."

No comments: