7.20.2007

What's going on here

Hi DiD. What's going on?

In case you're wondering, the last movie I saw was the Harry Potter movie. I have this thing with my girlfriend where if Harry Potter dies in the last book, I have to read all the books back to back. Actually there was a hot chick in the movie. It's weird to admit, but I'm kind of interested in reading the books, honestly. Those two things don't really go together, I was just saying.

The last book I read was Ulysses. Long plane trip to Japan and all that. It's good, but I had to read some notes to figure out WTF was going on.

The song of the day is the Hot Chip remix of Cansei De Ser Sexy's "Let's Make Love and Listen to Death from Above". It's got like this awesome zither solo or something, I never heard anything quite like it.

No comments: