4.13.2007

Where we at

I plan to step down as DM in about a year and a half, if we go that long. I'll keep the campaign going until then, as long as there's interest; but when I start my next job, I won't DM anymore.

Interest seems to wax and wane. Please don't feel 'obligated' to play if you're not into it; obviously you're welcome to post whenever the mood strikes you. Of course, if everyone only posts on the main page once a week or less frequently, there's not much of a game there.

Also feel free to play as conservatively or not as you desire. We're much faster and looser than if I was running a table-top campaign... KT front to the back speaks to that. Flying robot buddy, metal druid spells etc. But it is a DM-run game, and so if you attack the dude with three pit ghoul guards, don't be too surprised when they attack back.

...

Honestly, I feel like what I say and do matters much more than a few years ago. Up until I was 27 or so, nothing I did really mattered that much... go to class or not, sleep in, whatever. Now it's different. I won't belabor the page here with examples, so believe it at your peril.

No comments: