2.12.2007

Paul, and a bit of Thak.

I'm surprisingly ok with what happened. I did a little research into the guy and he had a pretty bad rep. He didn't seem like a very nice guy when Thak met him. She wanted to take Jim down. Was it a good alignment thing to do? Maybe not, but I don't remember seeing a court house in Twilos. I'm fine with dying, I'm just surprised my party watched for 2 rounds as I died. Is that a good alignment thing to do? She wasn't really surprised, just sad that what she thought was true, was. I'm not sure about a next char. I really keep wanting to play an animal in the game. Like the parties war dog or something. I would like a class, maybe Ranger. I don't know, I just don't want to play if I can't play something fun for me. Maybe a monkey mage. Hehh, thoughts? I really hope my death doesn't cause too much trouble for the game, it's just I think that Thak was pretty forward about her position on this stuff, and the only way someone would have missed it would be if they didn't read my posts. I am sad that if I had a level I would have lived, and I would have liked to keep playing Thak, she actually made this fun for me. If you guys saved her that would be great, but I understand you all could die trying. Just ask yourselves what would Gadenheim, or whatever his name was, do?

Laters.

No comments: