2.12.2007

KT

Thak, I only brought up the lawful and good stuff because I thought you thought you were forced into attacking Jim because you were a cavalier. I was just trying to allow you to ret-con out of that decision.

KT doesn't have any problems with Thak's actions, but I think bold moves like that require a party consensus, or else each person stands on their own. If KT had wanted to get into necromancy and join a necromancer's guild, I'm sure Thak wouldn't have just happily helped out.

I appreciate how you are playing her, but 1) I think the odds are impossible and 2) I really like KT and want to keep playing him. I have some ideas for a new character but this campaign is just too young to end now.

I don't think you should be surprised. We aren't very good at killing stuff under good conditions, and here's 3 huge pit ghouls while we are all weakened and have no spells. Further, the 1 guy who was going to get us out of Twilos is now dead.

No comments: