11.22.2005

Google search for DiD

I imagine at least one of us (cough . . . MARK . . . cough) has done this and rated DiD - the first hit was for this blog, and then 6-7 more blog catalog engine things. Over the weekend when I have some time I'm going to give us some rave reviews, get a buzz going - that sort of thing.

On the Planet AD&D site, they post two reviews - one says we're 'totaly engrossing', and the other, well:

hilarious, not so old school though, no alignment used. Non weapon proficiencies seem questionable as well. Game seems to be limited only by the Dm's failure to use established rules regarding experience which limits the players advancement.

I'd be pretty sure that's Marivhon, from the 'no experience' thing, but Marivhon's not a stroke like this guy - 'no alignment'? That motherfucker - I'm so CE it hurts, sometimes. Not so old school my ass! I think I'll have some choice words for that guy.

No comments: