9.09.2005

The Wolf

Hey - you know, this wolfman's just doing his job. I don't have the hatred towards him that I do for Vrill or the GMoF. I mean - put him down, sure; but fists can be used to incapacitate as well as kill, you know? We've got enough enemies in the world - if this is just a guy who got dealt a bad hand, let's see if maybe we can get him back on his feet. If he's attacking Zombies, instead of villagers, maybe he's not such a bad guy.

Not to dis the zombie thing, of course. Mike, our Zombie Friend, is certainly a stand-up guy. I'm just saying that this guy might have a story, and I'd want to hear it - unlike that Vrill bastard, who can just go suck it as far as I'm concerned.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Your blog is creative Keep up the great work. Here's the resolve a lot of people are searching for; how to buy & sell real estate investing on interest free credit; pay whenever you want.