3.19.2008

liquidity

I read but did not hear the speech. I want him to be our President.

I feel uncertain about the Federal Reserve. I don't really want a check. I can't help the feeling that I am watching a magic act.

I do feel very deeply now that those who talk about a 'free market' economy are not to be trusted. I don't think such talk is genuine. It's like Christians talking about their morality. -Do as I say, not as I do.

I don't think the idea of a free-market even makes sense. Free from what?

But don't get me wrong. Communism is awful. Those people don't really mean it either. They can't. -It's impossible.

We should talk more about how things are, and about how we might improve them. Schools of thought are ridiculous. I think bringing a school-of-thought to any problem is like sewing with mittens.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Have you ever considered about adding a little bit more than just your articles?
I mean, what you say is valuable and everything. Nevertheless just imagine if you added some great graphics or videos to give your posts
more, "pop"! Your content is excellent but with pics and clips, this website could undeniably be
one of the best in its niche. Wonderful blog!

my web blog :: クロエ店舗

Anonymous said...

I am really grateful to the holder of this website who has shared this fantastic paragraph at here.


my blog トリーバーチバッグ