1.22.2008

A modest poem

What's in your bag, Mr. Pips?

What's in you bag...?

Gust, Breath

Wail, Lust,

Sorrow, Love,

Hurt, Madness, and Molecules.

Squeeze it and you'll see.

And feel the resistence of inside contaminents.

And see the music float in stream-like paths through the air.

It IS there!

And even eyeless sight could pinpoint it into exactness.

It'll breeze right through

you

like the storm winds in a screen door

It will enter you so as you can feel it...

... and be thrown back by its initial impact.

The winds that force a grin into your body

and give your eyes their highest potency.

I like that bag, Mr. Pips.

Inhale the smiles.



Taken from: http://getmortified.com/woe/viewdetail.php?contents_id=55&type=text

...

Yeah Steve, I hear ya. Your girlfriend is hot though. And damn, who the f*** is that witch in black? Holy Christ. God I love halloween.

Didn't do shit this year tho.

...

I look back with envy on all the free time we had to fuck around, game, and basically do whatever we want with little worry about the future. Almost zero responsibility. That's the main difference now. But I do have to say in other ways, life is definitely better now that I'm 30. Maybe it's because I'm in science, or maybe it's the reason I've stayed in science, but I've met a lot of interesting people. My own faith is that everyone is interesting, given enough time to get to know them, and that the most interesting people are the ones who initially seem the most boring. Certainly the converse I've found to be true too, which is related to why chicks love musicians but ultimately that leads to an awful relationship, which is why I advise all my female friends to stop dating rocker dudes even though they can't seem to help themselves.

...


Anyway, for me the big thing in music now is France, especially Justice, especially this:
http://asianmandan.blogspot.com/2008/01/justice-fabriclive-37-now-justice-xmas.html

...

Still, it is fucking magic that we've all been friends for so long. Most people I know, don't have it like this. And did you know that Dave is now a father?

I'm a fuckin Uncle.

Poem not related.

...

EDIT: Shit, what I can't deal with is his tiger sweater. As proud of my accomplishments, life, and personality as I am, I must admit I don't think I'm man enough to wear it myself.

No comments: