11.28.2007

thanks though.

I think you guys would all buy me a drink, I'm just not sure that's really the best idea. Things are weird and I'm not sure plying me with drink is the way to clear things up. I'm working on that. I do own a house now, it's just with my ex Yve and my friend Roz. It wasn't a bad break up it just was inopportunely mature, or something like it. Eh well, my cat ran away and came back, I broke up with my girlfriend of almost 9 years and bought a house all in one month. I got a raise too, so it's not all difficult to categorize. I bought a new computer to be a patriot and have a little shopping therapy. I like my tablet pc. Hope all is well. My house is alright.....It's mine, well and Roz's and Yve's and the banks, but some of it is mine. I have to go now so I don't type something questionable on my new computer. I am going to submit some questions to the debates.

If you want to watch any of the debates you can watch them all at
researchris.blogspot.com they are pretty cool. I would provide you with a link but I said I was leaving so

No comments: