7.26.2005

Descent into Depths: Table Talk

sure you don't want a rice crispy treat.
I must say that I felt totally screwed with my first involvement in combat. I think if you review the posts, you would find that I was ignored as far as how things played out for Marivhon with regard to my stated intent for my character. If you do read this DM I hope that you read my posts on the DiD site as carefully. Not trying to be a dick here but I am playing a monk with nothing going for him but my input. I will try to play him how he is, but please don't take my input away as well, as it is all I have going in this experiment.
I might as well mention I am drunk so if this comes off a bit hyper-dickish, if that is a word, I still like my DM and would not have him hanged, maybe just beaten a bit about the head and chest.

No comments: